Lulubee - Steam Breathing Kit
Why use Camphor Steam Therapy?
Steam dilates the blood vessels helping your body clear mucus – opening up airways – soothing throat muscles – relieves the upper respiratory tract of congestion.
Examples colds, blocked nasal passage.
The therapeutic benefits when Steaming with camphor helps relax throat muscles, alleviating sore throats. Steaming encourages better blood flow, overall circulation and assists your body in loosening mucus in the lungs, nasal passages and throat area.
- Herbal steaming opens up your pores and helps loosen any build-up of dirt for a deeper cleanse.
- Opening up pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove.
- It promotes circulation. The combination of warm steam and an increase in perspiration dilates your blood vessels and increases circulation.
- Follow up from your facial steaming with our cleansing balm Immortelle Face Balm which will leave your skin glowing.
KIT PACK: 50g Camphor leaves (crushed), stainless steel bowl and steaming hood.
Camphor acts as a decongestant, relieving congestion. Wild-harvested Camphor
Made from lightweight 100% cotton, the Steaming Hood minimising claustrophobia. NATURALLY hand-dyed cotton , using seasonally sourced plant dyes, embracing natures colour palette. Hood size 50cm x 50cm
“ Throughout history mankind has turned to Camphor to assist in healing.
It’s soothing properties help clear the lungs of bronchitis and pneumonia symptoms, boosts circulation and immunity, reduces anxiety, promotes fuller deeper breathing, brings relief from coughs and colds.
Respiratory system, clearing lungs, addressing symptoms of bronchitis and pneumonia, Protects against contagious viruses’ circulation, immunity, convalescence and relaxation”
quote from Dr Tauseef Ahmad Khan, Toronto, Canada ”
HOW TO USE:
- Place 3 teaspoons of camphor leaves into bowl. Pour 500ml boiling water into bowl.
- Place steaming hood over your head, lean over the bowl. Hood should cover the bowl trapping the steam.
- Inhale through nose, exhale through mouth. Continue for 30 seconds with a brief break between sessions. Repeat 2-3 times.
- Use daily or as often as needed.
REUSE: Reuse by reheating on the stove, until boiling point is reached. Remove from stove and repeat steam inhalation, can be reused for up to 3 days. Thereafter, make a new mixture.
Caution to be taken, due to hot water
What's in the box
- - 1 x Steam Inhalation Kit - Lulubee